View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #7
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
It will make the failure that much more enjoyable to watch. Although maybe nothing as bad as that 3 goal collapse caught on film.
I'll cop to the fact that Leafs fans are annoying, and the amount of media coverage is annoying since they haven't won a cup in 51 years.
Tavares, growing up, was once one of us.
For him to make this call to chase his "childhood dreams" and come home is something Leafs fans have been waiting for for decades.
Gretzky was almost a Leaf in his 50's, Coffey tried to be a Leaf, Lindros was a Leaf after his 20th concussion. Stamkos was courted by the Leafs 2 years ago after the Leafs finished last and just drafted Auston Matthews. The list goes on and on.
For Tavares to make this decision, while in his prime, has caused a massive orgasm for all of Leafs Nation. (I'm still getting some residual spasms in my left calf as a result).
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.