View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #2215
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Now you're getting a little ridiculous. **** his parents for not turning their back on their 15 year old son?
Maybe so. But I haven't done anything as ridiculous as what he's done. Several years ago my friend's brother got into similar trouble. He opened up a photography studio in a small town south of KC with a friend of his. They were the only one in town. And obviously technology wasn't anywhere near what it is today

So most of the people in town that wanted professional photography went there if they didn't want to drive closer to the metro. A lot of business from high school students went his way. I'm not sure exactly how many 14 to 17 year old girls he took naked pics of. He was busted by taking a disc of all of the nudes that he had done to someone who he thought could get them either work as models for the ones who would do it, or was trying to sell the pics. However it was the guy asked for a copy of if he could have the disc to show someone to get a deal done. The guy immediately took the illegal material to the police

My friend's brother was arrested. His business partner was lucky enough to prove that he had no idea of what was going on and didn't face any charges. I remember one time we were all having dinner while the trial was going on. I asked how he was doing in jail. The mood in the room shifted. There was silence for a few minutes

Then his dad told me that they didn't know as they did what any person should do in a situation such as that one, and turn their back. At the time and being a lot younger I was kinda pissed that they were so cold about it. The brother had gotten some girl that was still in high school pregnant. She was like 15, 16. They got married. Had a few more kids together

We all thought that it was a little odd. It made perfect sense once he was arrested how bad his issues were. Now that I'm older I understand where his family was coming from a lot better now. And what he did was obviously very wrong. Not to the degree as this ball player. So if a lesser crime gets a family, friends, and everyone else a guys knows to move on, then a much harsher crime deserves at least the same treatment
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.