View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #2197
Just here for the Royals

Prosecutors typically don’t file felony sex charges on accusations. In Southwest Missouri, law enforcement uses Kids Harbor to eliminate false testimony pretty quickly. While not unheard of, children under the age of 10 don’t have the imagination to present a sexual accusation that is both accurate and believable. Even the most coached kids are always weeded out by (in our case) Kids Harbor. Prosecutors rely heavily on those professional resources.

A police officer, prosecuting attorney, and judge all found at some point or another that there was probable cause that Heimlich molested a child. Probable cause requires facts or evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe that a suspect has committed a crime. An initial accusation may be grounds for reasonable suspicion, but not probable cause. And in response to that, Heimlich plead guilty.

If the Royals sign him, I’m done. The Royals have been such an important part of my life for 26 years, but that’s where I draw the line.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.