View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:37 AM   #1404
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
I agree. He served the punishment that society has set for his crime. He was a teenager when this happened. He's been squeaky clean since he's been in the league. It's time for people to move on.

Now, if it happens again, then absolutely I'd jump on to the biggest Get-Hill-The-Hell-Out bandwaggon.

Some of these SJW who want an eternity of punishment for people like Hill, Michael Vick, the pitcher that the Royals are considering signing. My question for them is what do you want them to do with their life? You don't want them working. You want them to be deadbeat criminals that their life is spent in and out of prison because they can't find a job or do you want them spend time with punishment and rehabilitation and make something for themselves to be a role model for other people in their shoes?
Hill has been in KC 2 years. I was against drafting him. Bad people usually don't change. You go with the averages. KC said they did their homework and were convinced he had owned his actions and corrected his behavior.

Since then he's done nothing but work his ass off, own all of his stupid horrific behavior, and he's been better.

Ever since he was drafted my position was "Just give me one reason to say '**** you'". He hasn't yet, so I just hope he's going to be the guy he's apparently been for 2 years.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote