View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:23 AM   #1403
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I’ll go on record and say I hated the pick at the time. I remember thinking how many Dexter McCluster/DeAnthony Thomas types are we going to draft?? Hill is a completely different type of player.

I was way off.
Yeah. You, at best, kind of expect the Dante Hall/Percy Harvin type.

Hill had 2 things that set him apart in my eyes.

1. His ability to track the ball on deep passes. Very natural. Better than most rookie WR's, let alone guys converting from RB.

2. Hill is fast. Not NFL fast, but world class fast. I watched him a few times live and he runs decoy fly routes and outruns the safety and CB. Alex can't make that throw. Matt Stafford can make that throw. Pat Mahomes can make that throw. He WILL make that throw.

I think Hill may bust into Antonio Brown levels of productivity. 100+ yards per game.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.