View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 11:33 PM   #3928
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'm really not a fan of different writers for each movie in a trilogy. How do you get any real continuity doing things that way? You can use different directors but the writing needs to be consistent. Johnson took everything Abrams did and threw it over his shoulder. I wonder if that was why he had Luke do that with the lightsaber.

To have a true trilogy you need to have continuity and either one writer or a small team of writers that collaborate throughout the trilogy.
I think different writers and directors can be ok but there needs to be someone in charge of the entire vision.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli