View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 10:44 AM   #3920
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
They can nail 9 through Luke Skywalker.

If 9 starts with Kylo finishing off Leia and hunting Rey - even with Rey's arm being lopped off for good effect (we need to be afraid of Kylo). - with Luke Skywalker the White coming in to save her. Luke proceeds to teach her Lesson #3 and guide her through mastering the force.

This is where I concede that Finn and Rose's conclusion was the worst part of TLJ. Because, while I'm excited about this - wtf are those two going to do while we follow the plotlines we actually care about? (Rey Poe, Kylo).

Anywho, the pieces are there to stick the landing - and in a way that empowers Rey (theforceisfemale!) and allows Luke to get the resolution that pleases the fanbase.
I have no feel for where IX goes from here. The way TLJ ended, it felt like an ending to the Skywalker storyline. JJ is going to have to stand up if he's planning on pulling a solid follow up to TLJ out of his ass.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.