Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #5459
I'll be back.

I didn’t and I hadn’t.

Again...NWO didn’t care about this until my stud running game and defense started owning him.

This started happening LAST SEASON in the NFC Championship before I was commish.

I have his number and using 30 yards of penalties as an excuse is weak beta shit.

I had penalties that called back big plays too. You know what I did on first and 20 instead of folding like a weak bitch? Picked up a first down with a strike immediately.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.