Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #390
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
But it's relevant to the movie, no? This SJW issue is RAMPANT in Hollywood right now (go venture into the Last Jedi thread if you dare for proof of this) and impacts the films being put out these days, imo. It's an issue worthy of being discussed in these threads.

I just think you don't like what he has to say about it.
Can someone explain to me the SJW parts of Jurassic World?

In hindsight it's easy to say that it was always going to be this way. Inclusion, tolerance and every other buzzword brought on by people who feel guilty have been part of mainstream culture since ive been alive. I'm 33 now, and can't recall a time when this wasn't a thing. Which tells me it was brought on by a previous generation.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.