Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:09 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't have any intention to watch this until it makes it way to Netflix/whatever. But I will go on record as saying that Bryce Dallas Howard his still hot as hell.
l liked her, think she hot in her own way.

I didn’t think it was that horrible as others. I agree with the plot holes, bad acting and being slow as hell in places comments. But still it’s a movie about Dinosaurs. Super hero and Dinosaur movies get a lot of leeway from me for plot holes and bending reality.

Obviously it could have been better. Yet, It’s a stupid special effects popcorn movie. It is what it is.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.