Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #319
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I haven't seen the new one yet but it just occurred to me that this isn't saying much..

Sad for such a great film.
Well, Lost World and JP3 were both kind of disappointing.

I went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. It was better than Jurassic World.

I laughed, I cried, I felt like a kid playing with dinosaur toys. I got my money's worth.

Also, I ****ing love how Henry Wu's character is basically ****ing invincible. He's been ****ing with dinosaurs for 20 years in this universe and gets out alive every time

Another thing that ****ing ruled:

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.