View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 07:20 PM   #28
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
7th in wins and 5-15 when it matters.

Wow.
Yup.

Honestly though I don't think half of those teams had any business in the playoffs to begin with.

I can't think of any Marty led team that was a real super bowl challenger except in 93.

A few years in Cleveland but honestly those teams would have gotten stomped just like Denver did.

Eh, he had a really good chargers team that super choked. I'd say top to bottom probably better than any team he had in KC or Cleveland.

Oh god, and I still blame the loss to the Colts on him and not some ****ing shit kicker that everyone in the NFL knew was a shit kicker before he ever shit kicked a football for the Chiefs.

Bono sucking.

Allen shredding

Obvious path to victory.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.