View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:47 AM   #802
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I know I'm risking incurring Clay's wrath here, but seriously, why would anybody give a **** about a Boba Fett movie? He was a minor character that had maybe five minutes of screen time over three movies. I've never understood the fascination.
Part of Boba Fett's popularity was with the toys and marketing. To get the Boba Fett toy you had to send in the UPC codes from the other toys. This was before empire strikes back and he was supposed to have a large role in that movie. I think because of the rarity of the toy and the marketing hype people loved him before even really knowing the character.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.