View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #13
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Listened to the whole album on youtube and that "Hourglass" song can **** right off. I get that musicians like the expand into different genres a bit after a while to try something new or whatever, but expanding into techno is the wrong move. It just sounds like pure shit. Isn't that type of shit basically his third band Puscifer? Keep that shit there Maynard so I dont have to instantly skip a song when it comes up in the cycle.

The rest of the album sounds good. Quite a bit different than the first 2 albums.

I'll buy it at some point.
It was very reminiscent of Puscifer, for sure. I get that it's not everyone's thing. Electronic-inspired music isn't really my bag either; however, I thought they did it well. Still a great APC ambiance.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.