View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #1722
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I hope the suck ass trade everybody for draft pick and prospect crowd is happy. Because you really don't need to do that in baseball unlike football and basketball, where you need the top pick.
You don't have to tank if you draft decently during your run and don't completely empty your cupboards. Moore has been lost without top 5 picks (Moose, Hosmer) and without having the ability to spend way over slot on guys before the rule changed. Chicago and Houston won the World Series and are still in contention for several years after their championship. I'm so happy that we won the World Series, but it's a shame that the window was so short. I'm not so sure Moore is the one to bring us out of the mess again.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.