View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #1713
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He drafted like total shit and has barely anyone left with value due to them either sucking or costing to much...

They also seem concerned about pissing people off so I don't really see them moving Perez even though there is an argument that a catcher his age with that many knee surgeries isn't for long at that position and if he becomes 1B his value declines quite a bit.
Agreed on all counts. Honestly, I don't care about all this family and togetherness. There's no point in keeping players for nostalgia or the fans and their emotional connection. It's also selfish to force players to stick around on 100 loss teams for 3-4 years. Moore already waited too long to start the rebuild, and I feel like he's just going to continue to spin the wheels and go nowhere.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.