View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #1711
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Again, I hope Moore has the balls to trade someone like Merrifield. As some have mentioned, we may be even worse off than when Moore took over. We don't have any Butlers, Gordons, Greinkes, etc. in our system. Teams like Detroit and Chicago have been able to trade off valuable pieces like Verlander, Eaton, Sale, etc. for good hauls in recent years. We simply don't have much of value to trade, and I doubt Moore has the cajones to deal with the fan backlash from trading a Perez or Merrifield.
He drafted like total shit and has barely anyone left with value due to them either sucking or costing to much...

They also seem concerned about pissing people off so I don't really see them moving Perez even though there is an argument that a catcher his age with that many knee surgeries isn't for long at that position and if he becomes 1B his value declines quite a bit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.