View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 06:27 PM   #1700
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

I’m not sure they got an everyday player. Rutherford is a good defender and has plus speed, plus is a switch hitter.

Gutierrez is the biggest upside piece, 3Bwith good contact skills and some raw power.

I like trading with the Nats because they have a great, deep system and develop players well...

But would trade Kieboom for all 3 of those guys. Guessing that either wasn’t on the table or the Royals didn’t want all eggs in one basket.

Also: if that’s the return Herrera fetches, Moustakas will be so disappointing I don’t know it’s even worth making a deal.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.