View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:04 AM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Okay to all - I'd heard from chick above and others Avery. But yeah - will look for 3m
Shrug. Never used it. Maybe it's good stuff. I don't know. I KNOW the 3M stuff is good. Very forgiving and sticks well.

Oh, and make sure your corners and grooves are stuck well and leave enough material to wrap around the back side.

For example, that hole where your power window switch goes may look good when you finished, but those areas have the tendency to peel back when the car is left in the parking lot sun. Try not to pull the vinyl too tight to help prevent that.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.