View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:45 AM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I was worried about the directional carbon fiber print - I will need to school myself more on that - so that it looks uniform, etc...
Meh. I don't see anything in that car that you'd wrap that'd cause any issues with the patterns. Everything is flat. There aren't any complex curves that i can see that are worth worrying about.

Everything that woman wrapped in the 2nd video is simple stuff. I didn't watch the first video. Just work slowly section by section. Find a flat edge and work from there. Vinyl is very stretchy, and very forgiving. Just be careful not to stretch it too tight as that can distort the pattern.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.