Thread: Home and Auto Oklahoma - Get your act together
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:15 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Well... the price is prorated depending on the distance you traveled on the toll road. So they can't just slap a single price on the sign. For example, hypothetical people that entered at mile marker 20 will be paying $4.25 while people that entered at mile marker 40 will be paying $2.
The sign says nothing about this. Am I paying when I get off? The sign implies that I need exact coins now when I'm entering the toll road system.

Frankly, if this is representative of the thought and skill at play, I don't trust them to do good road building anyway. I bet if I got on that road it would have Hot Wheels loops and big gaps in the concrete that I have to jump and all sorts of other stuff.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.