Thread: Home and Auto Oklahoma - Get your act together
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:03 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Nope, alarms go off and cameras flash. If they can’t pay someone to sit in a booth to take my money can they really pay someone to look at pictures and try to find me?
Where do you think the rude prick that used to work the booth went?

In Maryland they give us like a week or two to pay without an outrageous fine, or so I think.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.