Thread: Movies and TV Billions
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 12:31 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
It took me a little while to not see Wags as the dorky meth cook in Breaking Bad or Axe's fixer as the guy from Oz (old reference).

This show is interesting because it really toys with the notion of good vs bad guys with very complex characters and story arcs.
What really intrigues me is the way the politicians behind the scenes try ****ing each other and setting one another up.

All the wielding of power is amazing. I have a feeling they have true case studies on some of this.

I saw some of the endings to season three coming; Taylor leaving was too apparent and when Chuck went after Jeffcoat, which was like the 5th or 6th time he wanted to destroy someone and succeeded, you kinda knew he was going to suffer a setback.

Never saw the final dinner scene, that sets up a great storyline for season 4.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.