View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:18 AM   #1497
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Can you tell me why Pratto plays 1B? By all accounts he is above-average athlete, can throw 90 mph, and is decent with the glove. Seems like a completely waste of talent letting him rot at 1B. Kind of like Eric Hosmer. It was always maddening to me that Eric Hosmer was always relegated to 1B. Even more strange someone gave him as big of a contract to a FIRST BASEMAN. GM's still haven't learned.

He plays 1B because he’s left-handed and doesn’t have great foot speed. His speed is average at best, though he does have great instincts, which help his baserunning play up.

I think he’s more capable in the OF than Hosmer was, based on reports, but he’s never going to be more than average out there (and maybe below).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.