View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #1048
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Probably discussed in here but point me to the info. Gonna try to do brisket for father’s day. It’s my dad’s favorite. I know nothing about buying the cut or smoking it. I know I have a good chance to **** it up. Give me the goods to hopefully make it great!
Well here's a couple tips to help.

1. Only buy a packers.
2. Allow at least a couple hours to let the brisket sit tightly wrapped in a cooler after cooking.
3. Don't trim too much off it

Oh and don't pull it too early. Need to let it cook long enough for all that fat to render.

Last edited by BryanBusby; 06-09-2018 at 10:11 AM..
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.