View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:33 AM   #711
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I wasn't able to watch, but glad the Caps brought it home finally. Congrats to Vegas on a hell of a year.

And congrats to OTWP for one hell of a bracket. Man, that's a lot of games picked right. I'll take credit for getting the #2 spot, but it's pretty much only because I happened to pick the winner. The rest was pretty blah.
Thanks!

Good to see a team and fanbase that had waited so long finally win it all.

There are some great stories and pics out there about the Caps night with the Cup in Vegas in the wee hours - good stuff.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.