View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:33 AM   #731
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Although the last one made money, it did not make the money they were expecting it to make. I don't think Disney chalks up VIII as a blaring success.
I know there's a vocal contingency that agrees with you. I'm not sure I agree with that analysis, though. Even if it under-performed, I can't imagine they're using any other word than success.

But all of that has been hashed out to death at this point. You could be right.

Last edited by Red Brooklyn; 06-06-2018 at 09:44 AM..
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.