View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 01:31 PM   #726
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
As has been said, it’s a really well done film and doesn’t deserve the shitting-on that it’s getting by the media. I think this negative press is fueling the nosedive (see the post above) as people are now undeservedly staying away. It’s a shame because, if anyone deserves firing, it’s everyone who participated in I, II, III, VII, and VIII...
I can only speak for myself. I actually was going to see it last week but something came up so I didn't. But, I would like to see it. I hear it's a decent movie - other than a few nitpicks from people, everyone seemed to enjoy it. It's just not a movie I'm going to go out of my way to see. Hopefully I'll get a chance on Thursday. If not, I may pass on it until it comes out on digital.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.