View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #922
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
Just getting over a bout of runner's knee because I was an idiot and thought I'd increase my mileage slowly. I ran a half marathon and I ****ing regret it.

**** these dumb, miserable distance runners. Guess what, with a little bit of training, distance running is really ****ing easy if you go slow enough. So shove your 26.2 stickers straight up Marcellus's ass. So no, I'm not talking about the people who run marathons at my 800m pace, but the 9-12 minute milers. **** you!

My fitness is suffering right now, so I'm trying to concentrate on shedding some pounds. Running just 5-10 miles per week with mostly short interval repeats. Usually just powering through the first lap or two til the outside of my knee is stable again.

On the plus side my mile is firmly sub-6
Sometimes it's just a by-product of the act of running. If you haven't already; try to stretch that muscle by pulling your heel into your buttocks by grappling your toe and pulling into your butt. I used to run 4 miles daily for a couple of years and this always helped out.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.