View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 03:01 PM   #11651
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He ****ed his team over year after year in the playoffs because of his reeruned decisions. That's what you want to go through?
Posted via Mobile Device
There is truth there...and I wasn't a Packer fan so those loses didn't matter to me. If Mahomes gets one SB victory..I dont think anyone would complain. It would be better than going out with a whimper like the Colts/Titans games. That was about as bad as it can get...

Favre was fun to watch...there hasn't been a QB like him since....from a strictly entertainment stance. He was a tough SOB...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.