View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #11647
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
This was early in his career, with Mike Holmgren keeping him reined in.

After Holmgren left, the bone in his head grew, and should Mahome ne as boneheaded, this team will not have the cap space to overcome his bonehead.

Favre was a ****ing idiot.

I am excited, and have hopes, with Mahomes, and expect that he will be a great deal smarter.

But boneheads don't win Super Bowls unless they are surrounded by superior talent.
I watched a lot of Favre during his career...Packers were in my local area (sort of). One thing about him...they were never out of a game even when he ****ed up. He didn't quit... I see that same trait in Mahomes...he had the very worst, dead last defense in college football. He was always playing from behind...that experience is going to payoff as a pro. With Smith, if KC got behind 10+ points, it wasn't very likely they were going to win.

I think your opinion on Favre is off...If KC gets a 3 time MVP, HOF, SB winning QB out of Mahomes...I dont think they would consider that being "****ed"

If you dont like him as a person, fine...but he was far from a shitty QB.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-02-2018 at 02:33 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.