View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:53 PM   #700
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Ignore the troll, everyone else does.

Hyperbole aside, I'm guessing maybe local media has played up the inferiority complex angle? Or maybe you're concentrating on the idiots too much. I don't remember seeing anything about how they'd be the worst ever, especially considering Fleury... and anyone who did should have at least given them credit for stocking draft picks and looking towards the future.

IMO, they had a relatively easy path to the Finals, but it's not like that discredits them... and of course, it's not like they backed into the playoffs or anything. I haven't really seen anyone pumping them up to be more than they are as far as saying they stole a bunch of all stars (NBC/NBCSN-wise, mostly)... of course, in hindsight people will say they did a masterful job, and they should.
heres one article
https://deadspin.com/wow-the-golden-...bad-1796327043

Theres a few more, but you get the point.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.