Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 08:28 AM   #4769
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They didn't quit because of any of that. They quit because they suck.

I mean that post was a total lie. I've never tried to rush through this shit where we were playing games every day. And the 48-hour advance was set into motion well before I became commish.
lmao... actually I started thinking about quitting because i'm not a gamer and had never played on all-madden, so it's a huge curve for someone that was only going to play an hour or so a week. I tried, it didn't work out. I finally made the decision to quit because of you, Clay. You made it easy. Pretty sure most the folks would have hung around in the league were it not for you, too.

You're are one of the biggest pieces of shit, assholes that I've ever even heard of. Enjoy your life.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.