Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:20 PM   #4756
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Question. Is it REALLY that big a deal to just wait until the agreed upon 8pm time to advance? You just had an ex player basically tell you that a reason they quit was because of your habit of trying to rush through as fast as possible. Slow. The ****. Down.
They didn't quit because of any of that. They quit because they suck.

I mean that post was a total lie. I've never tried to rush through this shit where we were playing games every day. And the 48-hour advance was set into motion well before I became commish.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.