Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 08:59 AM   #4749
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
I don't think there would be any point for a guy like me coming back. I was cool with the 1 game every 4 days. That didn't seem like too much effort. I'm a single father of 4 very active kids... and a fulltime job. Getting on for 30 min twice a week wasn't gonna be an issue. But when people are wanting to supersim and get games in every day, while screaming at folks who aren't doing it immediately, spam IM'ing them to get their games in early, and generally treating everyone like shit... Ya, wasn't for me. I hope ya'll can keep it going though! For you folks that game a lot, could be awesome!

Gee, I wonder who that was?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.