Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM   #166
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
enjoyed it for the most part (some really funny moments ) but I gotta say I'm leaning towards the 1st one more. The comedic timing was better imo .
Still though, this is definitely a worthy sequel and I would recommend seeing in theaters if you enjoyed the 1st one .

Spoiler!
I thought that was Brad Pitt! It happened so quickly I wasn't sure. I turned to my girlfriend like "Who was that?" She's like, "It looked like Brad Pitt".

Baby legs was ****ing hilarious. Cable was awesome. I liked the nod to Deadpool's dark X Force costume.

I enjoyed it, though probably not as much as the first.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.