View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 01:10 PM   #1649
Starter

Yes, lebron will win longevity and is great at more things. But don't ever tell me lebron's peak is better than mj's peak. Last 5 min of every game was the mj show on offense and defense. Greatest mid range/fadeaway ever. Greatest defender ever. Greatest scorer ever. Greatest finisher ever. Greatest clutch athlete in the history of sports. Mj has multiple clutch shots in the finals and defensive plays. lebron only has a block. This push for lebron as goat is getting ridiculous. So is this whole idea that lebron is so heavily criticized is getting overblown. He is the most overglorified player in sports history. Yes, he's received his share of criticism but that was more before. Only one guy now ever criticizes him and its skip bayless. There is also a push by lebron fans to say alot of jordan's value is nostalgia. That is bull. Jordan is Goat. Lebron has a slim chance of taking that title.

Another point, IF I already had a decent supporting cast that took care of alot of the duties lebron fulfills, I'm taking a MJ hands down. Lebron is perfect for bad supporting casts. There are heavy diminishing returns when you start adding stars because lebron's value is that he does everything. This is why he doesnt have a good chance to win another title unless there are injuries involved.
ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.