View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:06 PM   #1039
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I'm not sure why the Rays felt they needed to do this trade right now. Apparently they sent cash too. Span is an older vet but Colome was a very good reliever the last couple years. Led the league in saves last year. Was down a bit this year but they still had control over him a couple more years.

Basically traded them for what looks like a couple marginal prospects that aren't on any lists for the Mariners. I get why the Mariners want to be aggressive and add guys with their current record and Cano being out... but the Rays had two months to the trade deadline.

It looks like a salary dump. They paired Colome with Span to unload the salary.

Shitty move.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.