View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #1015
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, not surprising.

Moustakas is a good chip for a team with an opening. It looks like Atlanta will swing into bringing up Austin Riley. Might as well since they’ve been so aggressive with their other pieces. An injury could open something up there.

The Angels are kind of in an “all-in” mode and would still make sense to me.

Given the way Ian Kinsler has struggled, I could see them sending Moustakas home and playing Cozart at 2B.

A LH power bar like Moustakas would make a lot of sense for the Angels. They also could use Herrera.

The Angels has the worst farm system in Baseball two-three years ago and now are a top 10 system. Royals could pull the same type of quick reverse with another good draft.
I'd rather give Moose an extension. Hes proven he can play. Herrera will command more in trade value anyway.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.