View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 07:58 AM   #1463
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Rockets played really good defense, however the Warriors were really sloppy and made some unforced errors that they don't usually make.
Kinda like the Rockets did in game 1, with missing so many layups and committing so many unforced errors?... Yet, then it was all about the Warriors GREAT ROAD WIN and how GREAT and AWESOME the BEST TEAM THAT EVER WAS IS SO AWESOME! However, when the other team wins, it's all about how bad the Warriors played and not about what the other team did that caused them to play poorly. You acknowledge that the Rockets played good defense, then discredit it with the unforced errors card. I'm not singling you out, that's what everyone does - especially the media.

IMO, what I have gathered in this series thus far is the Rockets no doubt CAN play with the Warriors, and may just be the better conditioned team. They made the Warriors tired last night - the unforced errors and the blown leads are a direct result of that. Game 2 they ran them out of the building. (Then afterwards, as expected, the Steph Curry excuses were abundant). The pattern is, with plenty of rest, the Warriors win - when it's only a two day period in between games, the Rockets win. We'll see if that holds Thursday.

I think its awesome that the Rockets still have a shot here. They're playing for a lot more than just the obvious in this series.

Last edited by TEX; 05-23-2018 at 05:08 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation