View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:16 PM   #1429
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Again, you are not getting my point.

I’m talking about when the two were matched up against each other one on one.

If Lebron is clearly better, he didn’t show it on the biggest stage when they went head to head.
Again, what I said is accurate (see below). Neither one of them can stop the other one on one and there is no shame in that (what with them both being top 5 scorers of all time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43NmdOtM_pk

LeBron James under Durant’s pressure
FG – 26/41, 63.4 %
3pt FG – 4/9, 44.4 %
LeBron James commit 5 turnovers under Durant’s pressure.
LeBron James blocked Durant’s shot one time
LeBron James stole ball from Durant 5 times.
LeBron James made Kevin Durant stop dribble the ball or pass it 5 times when Kevin was going to the rim.

Kevin Durant under James’ pressure
FG – 18/28, 64.3 %
3pt FG – 4/9, 44.4 %
Kevin Durant commit 5 turnovers under James’ pressure.
Kevin Durant blocked James’ shot one time
Kevin Durant stole ball from James 2 times.
Kevin Durant made James stop dribble the ball or pass it 8 times when LeBron was going to the rim
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.