View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:32 AM   #59
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Not really a rivalry. Cubs are the Cards rival, not the Royals.

I don't know that the Royals really have a rivalry with anyone? At one time, back in the 70's and 80's, it was the Yankees. Now? meh. Maybe the White Sox if you HAD to pick someone, but not really. I couldn't even tell you half the players on their roster and they're in our division.

Oh, and for the record, we suck worse.
I'd say we're a secondary rival - lacking much of the nastiness and history of the Cubs-Cards rivalry.

I say this from the response my trolling of Denkinger would get on Cards forums in the days of yore. The Royals would be in the midst of a 90 loss season and 85 still riled up some emotion.

I will say had we met in the World Series in 2014, I think that would have cemented our franchises in a legit rivalry - that would have been a fun one, too (BTW **** Madison Bumgarner lik dis if u cry evrytiem).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.