View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:25 AM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I love how this thread became pretty nasty on the topic of "do both team suck?" and "we suck worse!" Gotta love this rivalry or non-rivalry, depending on who you ask.
Not really a rivalry. Cubs are the Cards rival, not the Royals.

I don't know that the Royals really have a rivalry with anyone? At one time, back in the 70's and 80's, it was the Yankees. Now? meh. Maybe the White Sox if you HAD to pick someone, but not really. I couldn't even tell you half the players on their roster and they're in our division.

Oh, and for the record, we suck worse.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.