Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #50
Hey Teacher!

I had an episode of sleep paralysis once and I know how it feels.

I hope it never happens to me again nor anyone else.

It feels like there is an evil spirit thats holding you down. You want to scream but you can’t, you try to move but you can’t. So here you are in bed, frozen, can’t do anything about it and you’re not exactly sleeping when this is happening either, you’re asleep and aware of how your body is paralyzed and just wondering how its happening and how to get out of what feels like a trap.

My mind was racing, freaking out at the time when it was happening. I didn’t know what to do? And then within a matter of seconds it went away and I was able to regain my mobility. It was a truly ****ed up experience.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli