Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #6
Veteran

I had it the first time in high school. I have a fear of the classic alien type grey creature. In my dream one walked in my classroom and turned and looked at me, I woke up, unable to move, scared shitless. After a minute or so I could move and I didn't know what happened, I didn't know if I had been abducted or what. I looked it up and was glad it was fairly common.

Now I've had it maybe 5 or 10 times total, most of which are waking up from a scary dream, and I'm not scared of it anymore, it's cool trying to move your arm but you can't. I don't get any of the 'dark figure sitting on me' things.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.