View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 12:03 AM   #933
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I love Baseball, so I’ll keep watching. I obviously didn’t see this kind of collapse coming. Still surprised they’re this bad.

Still see the positives in Merrifield and Herrera and Moustakas developing max trade value for themselves, Soler emerging, Junis, Jason Adam, Brad Keller.

I’m excited to see Mondesi later this year, and possibly Staumont and Lovelady. And to see what happens in the draft.

They’ve been connected a lot recently to Jordyn Adams, a dynamic athlete with a football commitment to North Carolina (WR). He’s a crazy athlete win Buxton/Trout like physical skills.
Why does everyone think we have to trade Whit? Are we not supposed to be good again til 2023 at the earliest? That's depressing.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.