View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:42 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Leaving a once in lifetime job at NASA to take a position at a drywall manufacturing facility. Leaving Cape Canaveral Kennedy Space and now living in the middle of nowhere in a fifth wheeler. I’ve been begging NASA to take me back. My whole family has been praying. I swear I had to of been on drugs. My first clue should of been when I got physically sick turning in my NASA ID badge. Then for like a week after that NASA asked me what it would take for me to stay. I gave them them outrageous amount. Only a Chiefs fan would do something that stupid. And the kick in the nuts, NASA is a non-hostile work environment. This place is all about hostile, bullying harassment environment. Like 1948, I got treated better in basic trining in 1983.
Were you the drywall guy for the space shuttle? Man, you couldn't see a single seam in that thing. Well, other than Challenger.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote