View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
MVP

I guess my biggest regret - one that broke my old man's heart - was that he got ma an appointment to the Air Force Academy and I turned it down. Dumbass kid. Volunteered for the Army and went to Viet Nam as an Infantryman.

Finally went to College - but re-enlisted and they sent me to school. After that, spent the next 21 years in the Army.

But yeah, I always felt bad about that...The Old Man wanted me to be an Officer like him - but I became a Warrant Officer instead...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.