View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 09:54 PM   #148
MFIC

The Chargers have been good on paper for ages. Every year there is some sort of freaky thing that ****s up their season.
- Overall Injuries
- A ton of injuries to 2 or more specific position groups, (playing 5th & 6th stringers)
- Horrific special teams (most blocked punts one year, a bunch of missed FGs last year)
- losing 5 or 6 games in a season by less than 3 points
They're a misery to root for. It's always something. It's kinda like being a Chiefs fan without the SB, (which they lost to a salary cap cheating 49ers team in the 90's).
I don't like the National Football League anymore and consider myself as a follower of the Chargers in passing.
I think most of you've nailed it. The Chargers are getting national media love because of the long time good roster and especially because of the new media market.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of teams need to beat both the Chargers and the refs to win any games in LA this year. We'll see...
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.