View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:54 PM   #51
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Life's too short for that bullshit, plus if you remember things about them that is more important than forcing yourself to memorize some arbitrary title assigned the second they entered the world. Or use nicknames, know what I mean poolboy. Totally kidding on that btw
Poolboy.

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.